What an amazing couple of days at the Franklin Graham Festival in Osaka.
I was amazed by:
1. The turn-out (about 7-10 thousand each night for three nights)
2. The quality of music (probably the best quality I've ever heard in my life - not kidding)
3. By the response of the people (as you can see many people went forward to receive Christ - for three nights in a row).
The people that went forward are now being followed up on by various churches in the area with very good materials. In addition to the people that came forward, four-hundred others also became Christians through the Christian training seminars that were put on in the months proceeding the festival. It is exciting to think of future home-grown festivals that we will be able to put on as a result of what we learned from this one. Thank you for your prayers!
Official results are in:
- During the three day festival 30,786 people participated.
- About 2,500 came forward for the invitation.
- A little over 50% came to receive the Lord Jesus Christ into their lives.
- The remaining people of the group that came forward did so for (1) reassurance of their eternal life or (2) rededication of their lives for the Lord.
During the four week Christian Life & Witness Course 420 seekers made a decision for the Lord Jesus.
Please pray that the budget of 1.5 million dollars will be met.