Monday, February 27, 2012

The Tsunami and the Cherry Blossom
This Academy Award & Oscar nominated film reveals Japan, both the beauty and the terror of nature here in the events of last year.  As we know, God has a purpose in all of nature.  Please pray as we approach the first anniversary of the disaster on 3/11.  Pray for God's purpose to be done in Japan. Please pray for Japanese hearts to bloom like the cherry blossoms in the warmth of Christ's love this spring.  This weekend is the Franklin Graham "Hope Celebration" in Sendai.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, my name is Benjamin Shimomura. I have no idea how I found this blog, but it's really an encouragement! This is kind of random, but I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions about life in Japan. I want to live in Japan permanently to help build the church, and currently I'm preparing a project on Japanese Christianity for a class.

My gmail is benshimomura [at] gmail [dot] com if you'd like to reply. Thanks for any help, and thanks for sharing about your life on this blog :)